As in most other business clubs, we conduct:
- Closed 3-hour meetings of Club members to exchange experiences on interests for networking. For the purpose of creating a productive environment, no more than 8 people participate.
- Project days of club members. Discussing details in an equal circle, as a rule, allows you to find fresh resources for developing projects and solving current business problems. This occurs in a circle of no more than 15 people.
- Networking meetings of Club members in a lecture format, with the invitation of opinion leaders and legendary personalities. Such events are always held in the form of a club and, depending on the premises, involve no more than 50 participants.
- Meetings of all Club members in an informal setting. At these meetings, you will not only enjoy the community of people thinking in a single, right direction, but will also be pleasantly impressed by the level of the event.
- Private consultations and any other types of non-standard events.
At the same time, we have a basic rule not to get stuck on the rules, not to turn the free communication of our members aimed at development into any kind of dogma.